Nail wheels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailz Nailz

Reaction score
Hello everyone :) wanted to ask if anyone knew where i could buy nail wheels (i think thats what they are called) from? To show clients how their nails would look after the application of gelish. Any replies would be much appreciated :biggrin: x

ebay is a no no for many things but I got mine from there and they are perfectly ok. Not sure but I think they were listed under nail art display. Also known as colour pops hth x

ebay is a no no for many things but I got mine from there and they are perfectly ok. Not sure but I think they were listed under nail art display. Also known as colour pops hth x

Ok will try that thanks :) x

Beauty express and Ellisons sell the wheels very cheaply.

I bought mine mine from Ebay and most of them have broken.

Are the Ellison's ones more sturdy??

I just got 2 colour wheels from Ellisons they seem sturdy enough. I think the brand was Mad Nails or something like that, although it didnt say that on the site just on the packaging when they came xx

gr8nailz-albums-nail+art+display-picture37534-i-bought-ebay-have-my-nail-art-displayed-pretty-durable-if-you-remove-polishes-non-acetone.jpg

I know ebay is a No-No but I bought this there and have been very happy with it. I haven't used it for Shellac though. It has 64 displays. I believe they sell smaller ones.

Ah they look great, I'm mobile though which is why mine probably don't last as long as they should as they get bashed around in my bag. Grrrr! :)

Ah...no they would not. Sorry. Didn't realize you were mobile.

I too own one of these and have had no problems, it is very pretty when all the lollipops are painted x

gr8nailz-albums-nail+art+display-picture37534-i-bought-ebay-have-my-nail-art-displayed-pretty-durable-if-you-remove-polishes-non-acetone.jpg

I know ebay is a No-No but I bought this there and have been very happy with it. I haven't used it for Shellac though. It has 64 displays. I believe they sell smaller ones.

Latest posts

Back