nailclass book questions re postage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Reaction score
im just wondering about postage with this book it says 4 pound and 15 pound for book i converted to aus dollars and it works out to about 45 dollars whats the mail like is it registered here that means u have to sign for it as we have alot of theifs here does it come with insurance in cade it gets lost ect.... as i really wanna buy one heard so many good reports from it not i have to have one thanks all

All nailclass books are sent registered post and are insured ... the postage rate we have for the book is very good and the service is quick.

We have sent many to Australia and not had any problems. 4 pounds is cheap postage all the way to OZ .. are you sure you have your figures correct?

We are also regularly sending to the USA and Canada as well as Russia and the Ukraine .. in fact, worldwide. The most problems we have had with the post have occurred in the UK!!! :eek:

ok thanks very much as the mail here goes missing dont ask my why but i think we have sticky fingers and ussually if we want reg mail we hace to pay extra thats why i was asking nd again thanks i have heard many reviews about this book and all been the same fantastic its worth the money and just for knowledge

Latest posts

Back