Nailclass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojemac

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've seen many comments about buying Gigi's book. I'm just about to click buy on Amazon, but for some reason there is no product description from what I can see. Can you tell me what it covers? I was going to hold off on buying it for a while, but wee not far off starting L & P and gels at college so I'm going to buy it straight away. Just wanted to know what's in it?

The book is a practical workbook on the techniques of actually applying nail enhancements. From brush control to file control to finishing etc.

I would not buy from amazon, as they are always out of stock ... better and much faster from here. Disinfectants & salon hygiene products to prevent spread of disease. - mundo professional - for a healthy environment
Just click on books. And thankyou for your interest.

Thanks Geeg! That's just what I'm looking for! Does it cover manicure and pedicure or just nail enhancements?

Thanks Geeg! That's just what I'm looking for! Does it cover manicure and pedicure or just nail enhancements?
Just how to DO enhancements x beautifully!

I ordered it from amazon weeks ago and I've just recieved my copy this week. Its well worth the wait what a fantastic book!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw I ordered off amazon a few days ago. A few said out if stock. I found one in stock but delivery was about 10days :( just have to wait and see

Laura xx

I ordered from Amazon on Tuesday & it arrived this morning.
Xx

Just ordered my copy can't wait 👍

Laura 🐶 x

Mine came today :D

Laura xx

Just bought it from mundo web. thank you

I couldn't manage to get this site to accept payment but I did manage to get a copy from willenbooks.co.uk.

It will be your best purchase! I love mine! Xx

I got mine through willenbooks , super fast delivery , think it said 2 days but I got it next day :)

Latest posts

Back