nailite samples **shimmery powder**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewsey

Reaction score
hi ya

got my nailite samples recently, was so pleased with what i got, but did anyone else get the opal shimmer powder that can be used with gels or l&p but not sure how it is applied wether to mix with powder, has anyone used it yet ? x x thanks x x

jules x

hi, still waiting for my samples. how long did yours take? ive been witing about 2 weeks?

i have opal shimmer from NSI.

it can be used alone or added to colours to add a 'shimmer'.

jodie57 said:
hi, still waiting for my samples. how long did yours take? ive been witing about 2 weeks?
I'm also still waiting for mine, I placed the order on the 3/6/06. fingers crossed any day now!

I have the opal shimmer myself.

You may add it directly to uv gel, mix it and then apply.
OR
Add it to acrylic powder, mix it, and apply to nails as usual.

I LOVE the opal shimmer.
Soooooooooooo pretty.:lol:

thanks vhunter and vikki i just wanted to check before i had a play this weekend. x thank you x

my samples came within about 7-10 days, not long to wait for yours now, enjoy them.

jules x

im still waitin for mine i place my order on 24/5/04 hopefully not long now

cozzx said:
im still waitin for mine i place my order on 24/5/04 hopefully not long now

hi hun i would try e-mailing betsy at nailite x

jules x

have done last mon but havent heard anything im gonna email her again tonight but i just dont wanna be a pain

I've been waiting over a month (I'm in the states). When I called I was told that she was in the warehouse and to call back. I called the next day and was told she was at lunch and to call in an hour. I called an hour later and was told that she is on vacation and when she can she'd call me back. THey hung up without asking for my name or number. I'm really bummed. I was so looking forward to getting some sample stuff to try. The first time I 'ordered' the samples was the first part of May. I tried again about two weeks ago. They won't return my emails either. I don't want to sound b*tchy since I was requesting free stuff. Just seems like everyone else is getting stuff and for some reason they won't deal with me. I'm at a point where in the next week or two I'm possibly going to have to place a fairly large order with SOMEONE to do an initial stock up of lots of supplies and was hoping to go with them. Not sure now.
Michele

I believe that they recently let go a receptionist/assistant that wasn't working out...
Do not be shy about calling back again. They run about like crazy chickens, and have several new staff members currently in training, so... having to oversee new staff sometimes means that they fall behind on their own stuff.
I always call back, and I never get grief about being a pain in the butt.
(and trust me, I AM a pain in the butt LOL)
If Betsy is not available, ask to see if Lisa is available.

hth's

Thanks a bunch. I will call again on Monday. I've called probably 6 or 7 times so far.
Michele

I hope i get my samples soon as well,anxious to see what i get in my goodie bag.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Latest posts

Back