Nails | Add A Little Sparkle With CND's New Additive Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely not goign to make it to the show so I realllllly hope that they are available online too.

Again: will these be a limited edition?

They look gorgeous cant wait for show :)

I need these! So pretty I cant wait!:Love:

I'm going to be so broke after this show!

Are these the pastel colours I've been hearing that they will be launching? I'm desperate for pastel Shellac colours to come out x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I just did a lil wee :biggrin:

Are these the pastel colours I've been hearing that they will be launching? I'm desperate for pastel Shellac colours to come out x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, these are super fine glitters to use with CND products- the pastels you are thinking of are actual Shellac colors launching March 1st:

CND SHELLAC

So excited!! The colours look gorgeous!! It's like Xmas all over again lol x

I am definitely not goign to make it to the show so I realllllly hope that they are available online too.

Again: will these be a limited edition?
I believe so Zooks.

As if the new Shellac colours weren't enough, CND is also launching a new Additives Spring Time Sparkles range and boy, do these look pretty. Launching at Professional Beauty in February, these ultra-fine glitters come with a free CND logo measuring spatula and endless potential for sparkle-tastic nails.

The new range includes:

Lemon Sunshine
Sea Glass
Hot Pink
Raspberry Sizzle
Periwinkle Twinkle

That's not all. Sweet Squared will also be stocking new Irresistible Glitters and Foils, no less than six new Minx designs, Shellac Master Painter Education opportunities and the new Microplane® FootFile exclusively.

So, just when you think that all the Christmas giving is over, wait till February. Turns out CND is the gift that keeps on giving!

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

For more information go to Welcome - Sweet Squared or call 0845 210 6060
Image courtesy of CND (Creative Nail Design Inc.)

Will the Mater painter change?

I was hoping to book onto the Plymouth one on Jan 23rd as the next one isnt until June but if it's going to change Ill hold out!

Someone let me know! Eeek!

:)

Will the Mater painter change?

I was hoping to book onto the Plymouth one on Jan 23rd as the next one isnt until June but if it's going to change Ill hold out!

Someone let me know! Eeek!

:)

Classes don't change due to new colours or new colour Additives :hug: if in doubt give us a call at Sweet Squared x

Classes don't change due to new colours or new colour Additives :hug: if in doubt give us a call at Sweet Squared x

i don't think zooks was meaning in reference to the new additives, but in the OP it states.....

That's not all. Sweet Squared will also be stocking new Irresistible Glitters and Foils, no less than six new Minx designs, Shellac Master Painter Education opportunities and the new Microplane® FootFile exclusively.

what does the BIB mean??

There's a great close up of these super colours on Holly's aka fingernail fixers facebook page. Sorry cant do link am on phone! Xx

Latest posts

Back