Nails | Add A Little Sparkle With CND's New Additive Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
As if the new Shellac colours weren't enough, CND is also launching a new Additives Spring Time Sparkles range and boy, do these look pretty. Launching at Professional Beauty in February, these ultra-fine glitters come with a free CND logo measuring spatula and endless potential for sparkle-tastic nails.

The new range includes:

Lemon Sunshine
Sea Glass
Hot Pink
Raspberry Sizzle
Periwinkle Twinkle

That's not all. Sweet Squared will also be stocking new Irresistible Glitters and Foils, no less than six new Minx designs, Shellac Master Painter Education opportunities and the new Microplane® FootFile exclusively.

So, just when you think that all the Christmas giving is over, wait till February. Turns out CND is the gift that keeps on giving!

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

For more information go to Welcome - Sweet Squared or call 0845 210 6060
Image courtesy of CND (Creative Nail Design Inc.)

Attachments

• Additives_Spring_box[1].jpg
    Additives_Spring_box[1].jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 1,050
Shellac Master Painter Education opportunities??? Definitely excited to hear more!!

Love them! But please CND, can we have a lovely box big enough to store them all in?

all my prayers have been answered!!!wonder if winning lottery ticket is next lol

So very excited over this!!!! I'll be counting down the sleeps and the January sales can do one this year that's for sure :D

Wow those are beautiful!! I use gelish but use CND additives with them and these are lush x

I can't wait for the show and have booked the time off work already!

OMGeeeeeeeeeee like I wasn't excited enough! Roll on February! :D

Cannot wait !!! So excited how gorgeous are those new additive s !! Xx

Oooooh. I can't wait for the show now.

Ooooo this is exciting I need to start selling body parts though to fund all this yummy stuff :)
Vicki x

Ooooo this is exciting I need to start selling body parts though to fund all this yummy stuff :)
Vicki x

February is no council tax and water rates to pay for me.....spare cash......essential purchases to make with it :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Noooooooo!

I do not need more excuses to buy more glitters!

These look far too amazing!

Will these be a limited edition?

February is no council tax and water rates to pay for me.....spare cash......essential purchases to make with it :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Wow forgot about that. Organs are safe for the time being :lol:

Vicki x

whoop whoop forget Christmas roll on Feb can't wait now pennies saving already hehe

Just too excited, can't wait :)

I am defo getting to the show this time! Not missing out on these baby's!

I hope these will be online! Need to start saving the pennies! These shall be my birthday present to myself! :)

I'm adding pennies to my tin or these and the new colours as we speak lol x

Latest posts

Back