Nails all off after 7days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sian1987

Reaction score
hi passed my nail cousre 1month ago now and been doin acrylic nails for my freinds using the courses own brand products (rebel) but they are coomin of after 7 days ? which is the best powder and liquid to use pls ?

I don't knot the product you are using, but if they come clean of, hey most likely it's down to your prep. How do you perform this?

Changing system isn't going to solve all of your problems (but if you are using a low-end product, some of the problems could be eliminated, but I bet if they don't stay on now, they won't with another system)

They are quite a few lines of good products out there CND, NSI, Ezflow, INM to name a few. Maybe you should do some research and find out whats best for you.

However, its likely not the product thats causing the nails to come off. I would continue practising with the products you have then after choose a line you intend to stick with.

Many things can cause nails to lift/fall off.

Hi hun , just check your removing all the shine from the natural nail if there really oily you may need to prime twice but only if you have no other option .

Also check that your client isnt using acetone based nail polish remover before or after acrylic enhancements .

And finally im training in La Femme ,there not very recognised in the uk YET ! but its used by nail competion winners Tamsin groves and a carrie Leigh Allen . and also international master educator and judge jaqeline o'sullivan .

hth xxx

ps your educator should offer you trouble shooting advice on any probs you have , coz everyone struggles with something x

You are really early on in your career and at this stage it could be a lot of different things causing the loss of nails.

The greatest cause is prep not being done properly. I am not familiar with your product so I cannot comment on this but some products are definitely better than others, that's for sure.

I am not sure why using an acetone base nail polish remover before enhancements would cause this though, certainly it makes a mess of the nails if you use it on an enhancement.

Go back to your educator, go over your prep again and again, this should take most of your attention. Have a look at the tutorials on here and on some of the manufacturers websites, Young Nails do some as do most of the others. You will have fun watching these and will learn a lot. :)

Latest posts

Back