Nails by me - feedback requested!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyF

Reaction score
Hi all,

I completed a CND Finger Nails Naturally Manicure course in August of this year and a Shellac course last Sunday. As I currently work full time as a PA I've been trying to practise on family and friends whenever possible in my spare time. I've just loaded some photos onto my Facebook page (I will start on album on Salon Geek too when I get a moment) and would really appreciate any feedback from anyone who has a moment to take a look! Hopefully this link will work ...

Facebook

I did the Shellac on myself today - it took me far too long but hopefully I'll get quicker. I also managed to pick up a several bits of lint and fluff which was frustrating. I guess the real test though will be seeing how long it lasts!

Thanking you in advance!

Lucy

they're pretty good. try and get a little closer to the cuticle line, the gap looks too large.

they're pretty good. try and get a little closer to the cuticle line, the gap looks too large.

Thanks Eskimo - I'll do that.

I found doing nails on myself quite hard plus but I figure if I can do them well on myself they should only ever look better on other people! I've now had my Shellac on 3 days and they're still looking quite good except for a little wear on some of the free edges so I'll have to work on that for next time.

Latest posts

Back