Nails for Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmam

Reaction score
having my nails done on saturday and want a different look for Christmas.

currently have squoval shape with purple glitter tips which are really funky:)

really fancy stilleto shape but how strong/practical are they with having 4 kids to see too?

and what colour/s shall i pick?

do i go for just glitter tip or all glitter tip fading into another colour??

come on inspire me:lol:

em x

emmam said:
having my nails done on saturday and want a different look for Christmas.

currently have squoval shape with purple glitter tips which are really funky:)

really fancy stilleto shape but how strong/practical are they with having 4 kids to see too?

and what colour/s shall i pick?

do i go for just glitter tip or all glitter tip fading into another colour??

come on inspire me:lol:

em x
red glitter tip stilletto,s my faves
i wear stilleto's and cope fine with my 3 boys and my mothering duties...lol

try silver tips with a white design. festive and classy, and goes with everything.

ive go uby red sillettos an ahve to say i gt on beter wih this shape than square although it doesnt improve my spelling though
lol

scattyfox said:
ive go uby red sillettos an ahve to say i gt on beter wih this shape than square although it doesnt improve my spelling though
lol
pmsl..

i've been addicted to stilettos for a month!! love love love them, and they do fine with kids and such. actually, i like them better than square, i don't catch my daughter with the corners and it's easier for me to type.

oh yeah, not to mention that i get a lot of comments on them, not many people have ever seen stilettos much less had them.

i think a green and gold or champagne glitter tips or blends would be cool!

i've got kinda' holographic tips, silver screen, disco nights, chunky silver stars and brick house. i'm going to add some green glitter (is it casting couch?) to the silver before friday. got to be festive ya' know

I've currently got a gorgeous pink shimmer colour with nail art and glitter..but feelin the stilletto...:Love:

Latest posts

Back