Nails in 20 Minutes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To this day i dont believe that any of the staff are trained correctly and none of them have health and safety but thats my opinion.

That is a bit harsh based on just one salon?? As I have followed the threads on here regarding NSS the last few years, there seems to have been a great development. I now hear more and more saying that the people seems more educated, proper sanitation, no MMA and still nails in 20-30 minutes.

There might be some who start up knowing nothing, but race has nothing to do with that (you mention she's chinese) In denmark I know of only two NSS places owned by asians, but hundreds NSS owned by danish girls with no knowledge at all.

So speed is not always the same as poor quality, lack of hygiene or prep. :hug:

My next door neighbour has just bought one of these salons, shes chinese. I was talking to her and she did two weeks of training from a employee. I mentioned health and safety training to her and she didnt know she needed to have it. To this day i dont believe that any of the staff are trained correctly and none of them have health and safety but thats my opinion.

Charlee

Trust me ... this is one salon ... and these gals 'n guys learn FAST. As a culture it it important to the Chinese do things right and to gain respect so if they know they have to improve to come 'up to the mark' they will .. and quickly. they will do what they have to do.

Regarding 'Asian' or so called Chinese salons .. the work is often excellently executed because as a culture they know how to be efficient and artistry is in their genes :green: Think about it ... look how wonderful the children are at using a brush practically at birth as they learn to write in their beautiful script.

The quick salons have proved by their popularity that they have a big place in the nail market and they will not be going away in fact I reckon you will see lots lots more of them: why not ? They are making money and they are full of clients, so don't tell me they are not providing something that is wanted by the public.

Latest posts

Back