Nails Inc. fizzles with Diet Coke deal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
In a surprising, but likely lucrative marketing move, Nails Inc. has teamed up with global corporate giant Diet Coke to release a range of new polishes. The four-piece ‘Diet Coke City Collection’ is available from Boots between now and 30 June - and one comes free with every purchase of two 500ml bottles of Diet Coke.

Diet Coke says the limited edition collection has been inspired by the four fashion capitals; New York, London, Milan and Paris. ‘London’ is a nude shade; ’Paris’ a deep purple; ’Milan’ is a fiery Italian red and ’New York’ a vibrant fuchsia pink.

Attachments

• diet_coke_nails_inc.jpg
    diet_coke_nails_inc.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 80
I have the 'nude' now, once its on it looks more like a lilac colour. Still nice though.

I saw these advertised in boots the other day! x

I shall be off to boots then to stock up on fizzy pop!!

I don't like my clients going to Boots when I sell CND Colour & Effects. Sorry MO

I don't like my clients going to Boots when I sell CND Colour & Effects. Sorry MO
Totally see your point Geeg, there is no comparison to cnd polishes, I have a few myself and they never go thick unlike some others...but if you buy diet coke anyway its a freebie and who doesnt like a freebie these days?!

I got these aswell, buy two bottles of diet coke get a polish free,10 bottles of diet coke later hehehehe xx:D:D

Latest posts

Back