Nails Inc gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evaperk

Reaction score
Just had a lady in who is coming back at 2 for a soak off and shellac, she says she has nails inc gel on does anyone know what type of gel this is or removal technique for nails inc?

Hi the "nails inc gel" is biosculpture gel or there 2week manicure.
Nails inc 2 week manicure is two layers of clear gel, nail polish and a layer of some kind of uv topcoat sealer.

To remove bio lightly buff the top of the surface, soak cotton wool in acetone or whatever remover you use and wrap in foil.

If its the two week polish you can usually remove the top laters by wiping with acetone/remover and then proceed with the above.

Hope this helps.

They used to use Bio -sculpture for what they call their 3-week manicure. Not sure if they still do?
If its their Gel enhancements she's had looking at their service menu it says that clients will have to come and have it buffed off so this must be a hard gel - doesn't say which brand though.

Am I right in thinking that Shellac won't last as long as the nails inc? I've just looked at their menu and it says it's a 3 week mani.

I work at Nails inc and its bio sculpture gel polish, the hard gel is Ez flow and its buff off. Ive worked my way through a lot of gel polishes and biois the only one that really lasts 3 weeks, ive seen women come in with bio gel on thats been left so long it looks like a french tip! xx

My god her nails were mangled underneath! The gel removed ok with a pre soak buff and a firm push with the orange stick on the tips but her nails were really thinned by previous buffing! I'm so used to seeing lovely healthy nails appear from under my shellac!

When i used to work for nails inc we were in house trained to use bio sculpture (3 week manicure) and we were taught to buff the nail with quiet a hard grit file! So no wonder her nails were trashed! Also we were told you cant infill bio so a soak off and new set every time, which just meant more money for them!! But meant the clients nails were dried out and bio is so hard to remove, much easier after a fill! It was my first job out of college and inexperienced, knowing what i know now that company is a joke! Try and keep this client on shellac

I agree with the above comments, nails inc use dehydrators and primers, they dont cure for the correct time and when soaking I was taught force the gel off with a metal cuticle pusher. Nails inc give Bio a bad name so definately try and keep her as a client for the sake of her nails xx

Latest posts

Back