Nails inc Magnetic Colours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
Wow ive only just seen this in action and how clever! Has anyone used them? they look fab!

I've used them personally and think they are fun and easy to do. Do not use them professionally as I stick to all OPI products x

I've used them personally and think they are fun and easy to do. Do not use them professionally as I stick to all OPI products x

same with me but i reckon opi will jump on the band wagon, like they did with crackle nail polish x

oh i hope they do AND bring out a red coz that'll would look fab, but no one does it.

oh i hope they do AND bring out a red coz that'll would look fab, but no one does it.

Totally agree that a red would look amazing!!!

I love the magnet polish, but it does take a bit longer than a standard polish as you have to obviously magnetise each nail separately. The gold effect isn't great but the grey and purple are really effective!

Yes, they're fun but leave the polish to the retail lines! They can be bought on every high street

maybe good for kids parties or maybe kiddy goody bags for parties if you do them? i got the idea off a lovely lady on here, but i do 'princess nails' so if i'm doing mums nails then the child (under 12) can have theirs done for an extra £6 and they can pick from glitter, diamonds, stickers and crackle polish, they love it, if opi bring one out i'll buy it for this :D

Latest posts

Back