Nails | New OPI 'Oz' Inspired Collection Really Is 'Great & Powerful'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
I love the Wizard of Oz. I'm putting it out there. In all its camp, fantastical glory, I love the tin man and the gingham pinafore and the ruby slippers and the cowardly lion. It's probably one of my favourite films so, you can imagine how excited I was when I saw the trailer for the upcoming prequel, Oz: The Great and The Powerful. Trust me, it looks like an emerald-coloured, 3D masterpiece and I for one am pre-booking tickets. But enough about that...what about OPI's new collection?

Well, it looks like OPI love all things Oz as much as I do. The new collection really does look fab, and if you like a glittery nail then this is the collection for you. Made up of seven shades, including three glitters, the collection is pretty 'great and powerful' and if you don't believe me then check out ommorphiabeautybar.com HERE because she's swatched them all beautifully (better than I could).

The collection is made up of:

Don't Burst My Bubble
I Theadora You
Glints of Glinda
Which is Witch?
Lights of Emerald City
When Monkeys Fly!
What Wizardry Is This?

I can't wait to get my hands on (or, if you like, get on my hands!) What Wizardry Is This?. What about you?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Oz-The-Great-and-Powerful-polish.jpg
    Oz-The-Great-and-Powerful-polish.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 388
I was thinking yay and expecting some green emerald mylar glittery polish, or some blue and ruby red colours.

As colours they are pretty and I do like the glittery ones. But to me they really dont shout wizard of oz to me and that is a shame

I was thinking yay and expecting some green emerald mylar glittery polish, or some blue and ruby red colours.

As colours they are pretty and I do like the glittery ones. But to me they really dont shout wizard of oz to me and that is a shame

Boo :( i was excited, was too thinking some amazing glittery polishes.

I think this film is a prequel to The Wizard of Oz and the Ruby Slippers aren't in it :eek: So they have chosen colours to reflect the film..... I will go and see it as I love the Wizard of Oz and I have a pair of 75th Anniversary Ruby Slippers :wink2: obviously boxed, never worn, would love to....

Omg love them! Really hope What Wizardy is This & I Theodora You come out in gelcolor

Love the wizard of oz & will def be going to see this prequel

I think this film is a prequel to The Wizard of Oz and the Ruby Slippers aren't in it :eek: So they have chosen colours to reflect the film..... I will go and see it as I love the Wizard of Oz and I have a pair of 75th Anniversary Ruby Slippers :wink2: obviously boxed, never worn, would love to....

Are they the Harrods ones? My daughter and sister have a pair of those they are amazing!!
Cant believe the slippers aren't in it :O
x

So- you're officially a Friend of Dorothy?...

I love the opi collections can't wait to get my hands on these ones!

I love OPI too but these and the Mariah Carey collection are very blah. My opinion of course others will love them.

I'm not a fan of the mariah ones either ;)

Latest posts

Back