Nails tips not sticking, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer2089

Reaction score
Hi there I do the prep first then apply tips, but recently a few clients tips haven't been sticking and has taken longer to for the nail tip to set and stick, is there anything I can do to help the nail tips stick quicker.

Thanks,

Jen x

Has your glue gone bad? I would suggest a new glue anyways..They should stick (also assuming that you are choosing the correct size tip).

What is your step by step prep? What products? And is your glue old or newish?

I do the usual remove nail polish, buff the nail plate to remove the shine, and I then use prep/clean on the nail plate, then I measure correct tips for all my clients nails, then I apply a small amount of glue on to tip, the I apply tip at and 45 degree angle and press down for a minute or two and usually sticks well but the past 2 clients they have not sticked. I don't know if its worth while changing tips and a new glue brand xx

It shouldn't take longer than 10 seconds for your tips to stick. A minute or two seems rather long.

Are the nail properly filed in tips? I suggest you change the glue, it may lose its properties through the air, and it does not work anymore. Previously was it all properly?

Latest posts

Back