nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Reaction score
hi my name is lynda iv just joined the group today this is the first time iv done any thing like this Iv just started as a nail tec going to work from home i was wondering if any one has any advice to get started I have been trained to do basic manicure and pedicure at first everone seems to want nail extensions lynda

Hi and welcome, i'm sure your find this site as brilliant as the rest of us do, as too extensions i would give Creative a call, if you do a search for creative you will find just how many people find creative excellent, the product and the education. Creatives number is 0113 275 5719.

If you need any more advice or just want to chat about nail's then pm me!

Take care
Lisa

Hi and welcome Lynda,
I think you will find that most of our business is taken up with extensions. I've hardly done any Manicures at all since I qualified.
I think you will find that Pedis pick up toward the summer ;)
Dont feel disheartened though, you have put yourself on a great path to a wonderful career, and even if you cant see yourself doing extensions now, I bet six months down the line it will be a different story!
If you do decide to go ahead with learning extensions Creative is your first port of call as already said.
There are many training courses out there, some good, many not so but, Creative is the best and everyone here will agree on that one.
Good luck x.

dazzlingtouch said:
Hi and welcome, i'm sure your find this site as brilliant as the rest of us do, as too extensions i would give Creative a call, if you do a search for creative you will find just how many people find creative excellent, the product and the education. Creatives number is 0113 275 5719.

If you need any more advice or just want to chat about nail's then pm me!

Take care
Lisa
thank you lisa iv taken note of the tel no peaches

peaches said:
thank you lisa iv taken note of the tel no peaches
i will give them a call on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back