Nailtiques manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lofty

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im thinking of investing in Nailtiques and just wondered if anyone on here has found their products any good ? I only offer a 30min maintenance manicure now & think a prescriptive one could do well. Any thorts?

I did a training day with them when I was at college and really liked the products and thought my nails looked amazing afterwards :)

Thanks for your feedback, anyone else?

Nailtiques transformed my salon 5 years ago and gave me a loyal client base I still have to this day. Even though most of them now have shellac :) x

I agree with the above. I have done Nailtiques for years, and have a very loyal client base. A lot have Shellac now, but as I don't do extensions, these products help my clients grow their natural nail. I retail lots of Nailtiques and really rate it x

Thanks guys, I also offer Gelish so I was also thinking this would help there nails after long term use. Thanks again. :)

Hey,

I agree with the Above their products are fab and the manicure is so relaxing for the client using the heated mitts in the Nailtiques hand and nail repair cream. Definitely a good investment for you and your clients :)

Hi Sarah, yes Ive heard they retail well. Well Im pretty much sold on the brand now. Thanks:)

Nailtiques is a great product. I've used it in my salon for 14 years and the clients love it and see good results.

Thats excellent news Ive found they have a good following will defo get it in the salon.:)

Latest posts

Back