Nailtopia Fab!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiecuticles

Reaction score
Just tried out my first ever nailtopia stickers and they are amazing! I was so surprised how easy too! Spesh trying to bend over and do them on my own toe nails! Lol! So ive got bright orange-a-peel creative varnish on with nailtopia Daisys! Love em!

I just checked out their website. They have some cute stuff. Wish they were here in the states! I've bought some OPI ones before and they were so expensive. Is Nailtopia pretty reasonable?
Michele

Hi, i think theyre reasonable, id pay more so long as i got good designs without me having to them freehand!! Any other ideas or faves that any of you have already used?

cutiecuticles said:
Just tried out my first ever nailtopia stickers and they are amazing! I was so surprised how easy too! Spesh trying to bend over and do them on my own toe nails! Lol! So ive got bright orange-a-peel creative varnish on with nailtopia Daisys! Love em!

Post us a pic then ! :)

River

My little monster boy unfortunately threw my camera in the paddling pool! Hence not working!! Gutted!

lol, when you sort it post a pic hun!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back