Nailympics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksmoores

Reaction score
Are any geeks competing next weekend? and if so what divisions, are there any masters going for it this year???? I am in novice, just finished my boxed nail art after 3 months hard work.

hi, im not quite sure what the nailympics is, is there a website you could give me coz this sounds like superfun!:green:

Hi

Iam entering division 2. Getting some practice in this tomora at the Scotish comp. Can't wait am dead excited.

If you type in Nailympics in your search engine it will bring it up.

Good luck everyone who has enterd.

Sarah x

I'm sure some of the big names from America will be there...Tom H, Trang, and the other guy who's name escapes me but he is OPI and generally wins wraps! Perchance our Ant Buckley too....I also read on here that our Liza Smith is entering most categories.

I am sure a few geeks will have entered also....enjoy...you'll have a great time....I was a model at the first London Nailympics and it was a great experience.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR GEEKS WHO ARE ENTERING
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:​

I'm sure some of the big names from America will be there...Tom H, Trang, and the other guy who's name escapes me but he is OPI and generally wins wraps! Perchance our Ant Buckley too....I also read on here that our Liza Smith is entering most categories.

I am sure a few geeks will have entered also....enjoy...you'll have a great time....I was a model at the first London Nailympics and it was a great experience.

and a fab model you were hunnio :hug:

im not entering... just havent has the time of late to deicate to getting back into comps ..... think september maybe my next one....models permiting natch ;)

if i was i dont think i could do more than 2 cats... kills my arms!....lol

good luck to any one entering too

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back