Name badges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkangel

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am new! I wondered whether anyone can tell me where is a good place to get a name badge for wearing on my uniform? I have searched the internet and found nothing suitable with a small minimum order, and did have a look for old threads on this but only found ones on Excel and show badges.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Jackie

P.S Having been a regular visitor to this site for a couple of months now, can I just say what a wonderful site it is. I have picked up so much information and hints from you guys who are more experienced, and am having a ball at the same time! It's a great community, and I am looking forward to being a more active member!:wink2:

have you tried staples? in the photocopy centre they tend to do name badges. pop in and have a look. hope this helps

We have a book at work where you can order stationary its called County Supplies they do badges, I think all you do is send them your logo and request. Have a look on google and see if theres a web, if not I'll pm you their number tomorrow from work.

Hi

Hope you don't mind, I can get name badges done for £4.50 (including delivery).

They are the type that nurses wear.

They come in a variety of colours and you can have your name, salon name and job title on them.

PM me if you're interested.

HTH's:biggrin:

Clairet said:
Hi

Hope you don't mind, I can get name badges done for £4.50 (including delivery).

They are the type that nurses wear.

They come in a variety of colours and you can have your name, salon name and job title on them.

PM me if you're interested.

HTH's:biggrin:
do you have a pic of one claire xx

Sorry Shelley I haven't got any pictures.

They are 75 mm wide by 25 mm deep. They come in a variety of colours, the most popular being silver or gold with black writing or pink with grey.

They are like the badges nurses wear.

HTH's:)

Hi all. I got mine done at a Key Cutting place in a shopping centre. You know the shops that sell lighters, cigarette holders and do key etc. It was only cheap but I got a nice yellow one with my name and Nail Technician written under it.

We have a book at work where you can order stationary its called County Supplies they do badges, I think all you do is send them your logo and request. Have a look on google and see if theres a web, if not I'll pm you their number tomorrow from work

Thanks Davinia - that would be great.
Jackie

your welcome I'll do it when I get expect a pm at 12.30

Hi have you looked on ebay I got mine there and they were under two pounds each, they look great mine are gold with black writing xx

clairet, thanks soooooooo much for the fab badge you made for me, it was great, im a very happy bunny:)

i got my done at my local shoe cobbler

Latest posts

Back