Name help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Hey floks

I am going to get back into the industry now, I have had the baby and she is nearly seven months old – its well over a year since I have done nails.

This is the problem I am going to start doing tanning soon and I want a new name for my “business” It used to be Box room Beauty. I don’t think this is good as I am not a beautician I will be just doing tanning and all aspects of nails so I need a name that incorporates hand and tans.

Any ideas.

Also is there a website out there to check if a business name already exists

Hi Linda, welcome back.

How about Bronzed, for hands and tans.

Hi there,

I don't know if there is a website for non Ltd companies but www. Companieshouse.co.uk will let you check if there is another company with the same name as yours (these are Ltd companies though).

As far as the business name is concerned,c an't think of anything right now.

lindag said:
Hey floks

I am going to get back into the industry now, I have had the baby and she is nearly seven months old – its well over a year since I have done nails.

This is the problem I am going to start doing tanning soon and I want a new name for my “business” It used to be Box room Beauty. I don’t think this is good as I am not a beautician I will be just doing tanning and all aspects of nails so I need a name that incorporates hand and tans.

Any ideas.

Also is there a website out there to check if a business name already exists
TIJUANA TAN & NAILS sounds exotic.

Latest posts

Back