Name help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhanced-Barbie

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im trying to think of a name so I can start getting some business cards, advertising etc.

A few friends and I have come up with a few ideas, but not to sure if any are any good, so any new ideas are welcome, or let me know which one you like the most.

The ideas so far are:

* Red carpet – Professional nail studio

* Chic – Professional nail design

* Exclusively yours – Tailored nails

* Modish – Tomorrows nails today

* Enchantress – Nails for the Maiden, the Mother and the Crone

i like Exclusively Yours and Enchantress the best.:)

I like red carpet! You could have a lovely black and red theme with silver diamonds!! Whats it for? Are you opening a salon xx

I like red carpet! You could have a lovely black and red theme with silver diamonds!! Whats it for? Are you opening a salon xx

Thanks for that idea, the theme colours you suggested are acually really appealing to me!

At the moment it is just a home nail studio, but will be developed into a nail salon, and then hopefully a chain of nail salons.

I love the Enchantress - nails for the maiden, the mother and the crone! lol its so different....perhaps you could give me some ideas!!...Im in the same boat cant think of anything I like thats different x

I love the Enchantress - nails for the maiden, the mother and the crone! lol its so different....perhaps you could give me some ideas!!...Im in the same boat cant think of anything I like thats different x

Lol well it took me like days to brainstorm those ideas, so I am really no good at thinking up ideas.

What I did to get most of my ideas was go into Microsoft Word in your computer, and type in a word that are relevant to what kind of message you want to send with your name, and then right click on the word and go to Synonyms and it will give you a list of words with the same meaning :)

Hope that helps

i like red carpet

but how about red carpet ready?

i plan to offer:

"red carpet ready" make up for special occasions and
"pink carpet ready" make up for proms

just an idea

I love red carpet

Latest posts

Back