Name vote

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like polished nails and beauty lounge

I like The Polished Lounge. Sounds luxurious. Good luck! X

Eeek thanks everyone for your input so far xx

Polished lounge

Those who have chosen 'Polished Lounge' over 'The Polished Lounge' can I ask your reasons please?
JoJo xx

Polished or polished lounge nice and short but explains exactly what your salon will be like, xx

Polished

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Those who have chosen 'Polished Lounge' over 'The Polished Lounge' can I ask your reasons please?
JoJo xx

Jojo

I love the polished lounge and may even use a variation of it if that's ok??? Reason why I love it- just sounds nice and classy and that I can kick back and relax :)

Jojo

I love the polished lounge and may even use a variation of it if that's ok??? Reason why I love it- just sounds nice and classy and that I can kick back and relax :)

As long as your not round the corner from me?! Ha ha xx

The polished lounge, sounds classy & chic. Xx

For me, Polished has always stuck in my mind as your brand. Whenever I have seen your photos on the nail threads, it has always been my favourite and easily remembered. Polished. nails beauty.

I try to imagine someone asking "where do you get your nails done?" and the answer to be "Jo at Polished does them for me"
"Jo at The Polished Lounge does them" and I'm lost. I would only remember Lounge and there are so many beauty lounges, hair and beauty lounges, nail lounges, I would get more confused. Am I making sense?

The Polished Lounge sounds like somewhere classy and relaxing to me xx good luck with the opening! Decor sounds lush too! Xx

Polished lounge sounds classy, good luck sounds amazing!x

For me, Polished has always stuck in my mind as your brand. Whenever I have seen your photos on the nail threads, it has always been my favourite and easily remembered. Polished. nails beauty.

I try to imagine someone asking "where do you get your nails done?" and the answer to be "Jo at Polished does them for me"
"Jo at The Polished Lounge does them" and I'm lost. I would only remember Lounge and there are so many beauty lounges, hair and beauty lounges, nail lounges, I would get more confused. Am I making sense?

Yes I do know what you mean! I just can't help but be swayed to the word lounge as I think it sums up how I want my clients to feel once their inside xx

Yes I do know what you mean! I just can't help but be swayed to the word lounge as I think it sums up how I want my clients to feel once their inside xx

That's why The Polished Lounge sounds both classy and relaxing to me - in my head it conjures up images of chilled out pampering xx

I know what you mean Jojo. I can picture "the Polished Lounge" as a sign above your salon, but I have always found Polished. so suited to you. Could you have "Polished" and then "the beauty lounge" as your tag line?

It's hard to decide, isn't it. I am rebranding in a couple of months time!!

Latest posts

Back