Nano ring suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankosmythe

Reaction score
hi everyone. I currently use prestige hair extensions but heard that glamlox do smaller bonded nanos. Has anyone used them before and how long do they last on average. After trying Euphoria one extensions and then being awful I’m worried about trying other suppliers!

Have you tried Vixen & Blush? They are launching a wholesale range later in the year. Currently using their tapes but can't wait for the rest!

Have you tried Vixen & Blush? They are launching a wholesale range later in the year. Currently using their tapes but can't wait for the rest!
Ive never been asked for tape ins in the 2 years ive been fitting. Everyone is nano crazy up in Hull

hi everyone. I currently use prestige hair extensions but heard that glamlox do smaller bonded nanos. Has anyone used them before and how long do they last on average. After trying Euphoria one extensions and then being awful I’m worried about trying other suppliers!

I havnt used glamlox I’m afraid as I’m fairly new to extensions! Please can I ask why you found euphoria one extensions awful? I bought two packs (1 Indian and 1 Brazilian) to try in my own hair (stick tips) and so far I’m impressed!

Euphoria One’s hair is absolutely beautiful. Used them for 3 years now and my clients list has grown massively x

I havnt used glamlox I’m afraid as I’m fairly new to extensions! Please can I ask why you found euphoria one extensions awful? I bought two packs (1 Indian and 1 Brazilian) to try in my own hair (stick tips) and so far I’m impressed!
I’ve only used them for two customers thankfully. The blonde hair was awful and shedded a lot after a week. It was tatty and dry so wouldn’t use it again. I couldn’t afford to as I had to offer a refund so it cost me a lot of money but they weren’t interested when I complained.

D
I'm in Hull
o you get asked for tape ins? In two years I’ve never been asked? I’d like to do them but I just seem to do nano all the time. Want to do weaves too but again I’ve never been asked

Good morning

Thank you for your recent enquiry.

Please can you confirm your full name as we do not seem to have a file under your name?

Please be advised that many factors can cause hair to shed and become dry.

We do not believe our staff would of not helped you with your issue.

We will always help our customers and strive to be one the highest quality hair manufacturers in Europe.

Best regards.

I tried a sample of Glamlox in my hair (only 4 strands ) but 8 week on they still feel fine they strands are still as thick and haven’t got dry or anything if that helps!

Ive never been asked for tape ins in the 2 years ive been fitting. Everyone is nano crazy up in Hull

They are launching i-tips & bonds later in they year too! If they are anything like the tapes ill be sooo happy!

Latest posts

Back