Nano rings with quite a lot of hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
A lady coming for a consultation has passed my details on to her friend, which is nice, and she also wants hair extensions! I have been emailing her and have discussed the methods I do, which is la weave and nano rings. She says she isn’t sure about LA weave because she is worried that it will wreck her hair.

I am proof that it doesn't wreck your hair, just had mine out after a year and can show her pictures of before and after, but anywho.... I have attached a picture of her where you can clearly see her hair. From looking at her pictures on Instagram her hair looks quite thick. I think nano rings would take forever! And Micro would be better, but I am only trained in nano. I think she would be perfect for a weave but obviously cannot force this on her.

What does everyone think?
xx

Attachments

• Ella.JPG
    Ella.JPG
    67.9 KB
You're the professional. If LA weave wrecked her hair you wouldn't do it.

If you think the best method for her is weave shes having a weave[emoji23]

You're the professional. If LA weave wrecked her hair you wouldn't do it.

If you think the best method for her is weave shes having a weave[emoji23]
Very true! But when you hear people straight away kind of say something negative, I think "is this going to be a nightmare client who calls and texts me every time a hair comes out" lol

Very true! But when you hear people straight away kind of say something negative, I think "is this going to be a nightmare client who calls and texts me every time a hair comes out" lol

Urgh I know what you mean.

It's really annoying that they think they have right to question our knowledge.

Urgh I know what you mean.

It's really annoying that they think they have right to question our knowledge.
It was only a slight comment, so hopefully she will listen to me and be fine, she seems like a really nice girl. It just takes one technician to do a bad job and then its "I hear that extensions this" "I hear that extensions that" The amount of messages I get that in the first sentence say "I don't want them to wreck my hair" well nither do i!! haha

I have always found in past experiences that if you give someone a service they were not too sure about in the first place, it will come back to bite you, they will find reason to complain, if she wants rings and you don't want to do them, just don't take her custom....

I have always found in past experiences that if you give someone a service they were not too sure about in the first place, it will come back to bite you, they will find reason to complain, if she wants rings and you don't want to do them, just don't take her custom....
I dont mind doing nano rings i quite enjoy doing them, but i just think it will take forever as she has lots of hair. Can you do nano on thicker hair, or are micro better?

You can do them but you would need more.... Just explain her hair is very thick and so it will be a little more expensive than your usual price X

Latest posts

Back