Nano rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kf hair

Reaction score
A lot of other hair extension technicians have told me this method slips out the hair a lot? Is this true and if so is there any tips to stop this happening?

I find that they slip more than other methods, especially on thin Hair.:lol:

My supplier Hairport by Valentine have made a totally new extension tip, they said its gonna be similar to nano in size but can't slip out of the ring like nanos and its flexible they are currently get it trademarked or patented or summit x

that sounds great. It would be good to have one a little bit more secure. But if you put 2 nano rings on they stay in adequately. You have to be certain that you have good nano tips that don't shed the metal loop.
Also you can get silicone lined nanos now and they grip better.

My ladies hardly ever loose any probably about 3-6 in between maintenances x

My own do slip but I use colour conditioners and do everything I shouldn't but do wonder if the extensionist who does mine could go a bit tougher with pliers
I have a client who is on same timeframe as me with her extensions and I regularly ask her how she is doing with hers and has but lost a single one

I noticed mine only fall out when I either 1) brush too hard and do not hold at the bond 2) use conditioner on my roots
It is super important to make sure you do not clamp down very hard because even the silicone lined ones may cut some of he natural hair
xo
-Natalie

Latest posts

Back