Nano tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasha99

Reaction score
I have tipped my own U and I tip extensions from bulk for years and fancy trying to make the nano tips, just wondered if anyone else has done this and what did you use to make the tip/loop? I'm sure iv read someone used sea fishing wire or something? These are only to try on my guinea pig, I mean sister,lol

Making nano tipped hair can be tricky. You roll the adhesive with a rolling pad in the normal way you make I tipped hair and then place a metal doubled up thread in the middle before rolling. It takes hours.

Made these in about 2 mins with a piece of wire from a tie wrap that keeps hair on the cardboard sleeve, I think I will be able to do them no bother if I can find the right material to make the tip with
imagejpeg
pic won't show for some reason?

I think fish wire would be to bendy? Good work sasha99

I tried I failed ! Do you tip hair for people Sasha? Pm me prices

Well done you! They look quite sturdy! Do you ever retip for others ? Or is it just a personal service as I can imagine how time consuming it would be ! Xx

Ps .. Can I just ask why nano ring tips are looped wire? As I found applying nano rings last week I had to flatten 90% of the tips as they wouldn't fit in the ring with the hair inside ?xx

Latest posts

Back