Natural and beneficial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breeksy

Reaction score
Hi there

I am new (have been lurking for a while though) so first of all a big hi to you guys.

Secondly - I am opening a salon soon, and am looking at product choices.

I would like to go for natural/organic/chemical free as much as possible.

I am looking at MiEssence for skincare - it is mostly 100% certified organic to food grade, and the company although australian is carbon neutral, and they complement the mineral make-up by offering mascaraand lip gloss.

I am looking at mineral make-up - lily lolo is the obvious choice being british, but any other/better suggestions?

I use tui waxes for massage, so am happy to stick with that.

But I am looking for products for manicure, pedicure and tanning. Any suggestions to products that would fit with the 'ethos' I am trying to create?

Thanks in advance.

Hi i also like to offer organic / natural products. Mi-essence are a fantastic company and i love their products esp their deoderants and facial moisturisers.

Jurlique and Kosmea are another two great Australian skincare companies that keep their products as chemical free as possible.

I wasn't a huge fan of their organic make up but i use Krush Mineral cosmetics which are fantastic. I use Liquid Sun for my spray tans which is a natural based solution. It is alcohol free, doesnt contain artificial fragrances or any other chemicals which can dry and irritate the skin and is packed full of essential oils and plant extracts, it smells divine!!! Is a very popular product here in Australia. :)

I get both my mineral make up and spray tanning solution from here Vani-T - Liquid Sun Spray Tanning, Bodywear, Cosmetics, Hair Extensions, Tooth Whitening, Accessories

Hope this helps and good luck!

hi

i use SpaRitual by NSI for mani and pedi - its organic, wildcrafted and vegan so would be perfect for u!!

becki xxx

Thats really helpful, both of you!

I hadn't realise Liquid Sun was such a natural product, thats great news, and I will definitely be checking out sparitual.

I am hoping to order soon, so this is really appreciated.

let us know wot u get!!!

Well, I have ordered samples of Lily Lolo and Miessence, they should arrive shortly, and if I like them I think I will go with them. I looked for Krush, but they don't have it on the UK Vani_T website :(

I think I will definitely use Liquid Sun, as I had heard so much good about it before - I haven't ordered that yet though.

And I have gone with Sparitual, ordered from the website. The products are great but I am a little disappointed in the colours of the polishes - they are a bit different to how they looked on my screen, so they look rather similar in the bottle, and I have very light and very dark, and nothing in the middle!

You would be able to get Krush from Vani-T here in Australia, its just the cost of postage i guess:|

the SpaRitual brochure is better I just ordered all the reds, pinks and browns! The good thing is they do last and also they have a plain and glitterey version of most of the colours xxx

Latest posts

Back