Natural/organic professional skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah999pink

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I will soon be opening my treatment room in a new salon. The salon owner wants the whole ethos of the salon to be that everything is kept as natural and organic as possible.

Neals Yard will already be retailing in the salon, but I am looking for recommendations for a professional skincare brand that offers natural/ organic products that I can both use in my facials (and potentially Manicures/ pedicures too), and retail.

I will also in time be introducing makeup so am looking for recommendations for this too!

Any other advise in this area would be really appreciated as I am Dermalogica trained and this is all I've used for years!

Thanks in advance!

I used to work in a salon that used John masters products for facials, they smell lovely but the emphasis is on being natural/organic rather than the more results driven products that dermalogica is (I'm also dermalogica trained) they also offer a hair care range as well. I don't believe there is a minimum order either which is a bonus although this may have changed as was a few years ago I worked there.
Eve Taylor is another brand you could look into and again I don't think there is a minimum order.
We also used to use spa rituals for manicure/pedicure these are organic I think and very resonably priced.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks so much Hun, will definitely have a look into those brands. I was looking at Eve Taylor but couldn't see anything on their website that specified they were natural/organic products- more of the emphasis was on them being Aromatherapy focussed. Have sampled the products before though and loved them.

Xxx

I used to work in a salon that used John masters products for facials, they smell lovely but the emphasis is on being natural/organic rather than the more results driven products that dermalogica is (I'm also dermalogica trained) they also offer a hair care range as well. I don't believe there is a minimum order either which is a bonus although this may have changed as was a few years ago I worked there.
Eve Taylor is another brand you could look into and again I don't think there is a minimum order.
We also used to use spa rituals for manicure/pedicure these are organic I think and very resonably priced.
Hope this helps and good luck.

I've recently started using supplements to help my skin out! I've been trying out beauty vitamins from Optipure 81 which have been showing some great results so far.

Thanks so much Hun, will definitely have a look into those brands. I was looking at Eve Taylor but couldn't see anything on their website that specified they were natural/organic products- more of the emphasis was on them being Aromatherapy focussed. Have sampled the products before though and loved them.

Xxx

Eve taylor do require you to purchase one of there packages to open a trade account. You can buy from them as a customer but you will obviously pay full price for products. If you register interest in them they send you out free samples.
Xxx

You could look at Voya - All organic and seaweed based.

Latest posts

Back