Natural facelift massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for courses insurable by Babtac? Has anyone done the re-focus course?

Do you find this a popular treatment?

Many thanks :)

I know someone who has started offering this and she is picking up business slowly, but people are interested. I am also thinking about doing it too.

Hi Beautyandme what courses are you looking at?

Ive looked at re-focus and gateway, but unsure whether one day would be enough to learn everything x

Hi Beautyandme what courses are you looking at?

Ive looked at re-focus and gateway, but unsure whether one day would be enough to learn everything x

The girl I know went with Re-Focus, and seems happy enough with the training. But I've no idea who actually taught her on the day. I was wandering if it was just the one tutor who travels around to different locations.

I do Natural Facelift Massage and trained with Mary Dalgleish of Head2toemassage. The course is accredited by BABTAC. If you are a massage therapist you can just do the 3 day course which will get you insurance but you can opt to do the examinations/case studies and obtain a Diploma with the London Centre of Indian Champissage International. Its a brilliant course and Mary is a great tutor, the maximum students that she teaches at one time is 4 so you'll get a brilliant grounding in the therapy. However, it is a 3 day commitment not a short course. You can find details at: Natural Face Lift Massage Course | Facial Rejuvenation Course | Complementary Therapies Courses London
Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back