Natural nail overlay gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helengreen67

Reaction score
Hi all, first post so go easy!! :Scared:
I'm looking for something to strengthen natural nails. The problem is that they get to a certain length then peel & snap :-/
I'm not a massive fan of acrylic
I've been using gelish gel polish for over a year but this isn't cutting it
Is there a thicker gel polish I could try or poss builder gel??

Thanks x

Hi!!

If you wanted to stick with Nail Harmony, then you could try Structure Gel under your Gelish for a bit of strength?

Or if you wanted something stronger, I use Brisa Lite Sculpting as a natural nail overlay (it can also be used with enhancements), but my nails are everso strong with this. And the beauty of it is, it's also a soak off!

Just a few suggestions! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, you could use Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel under Shellac. This is perfect for clients nails that need an added oomph! Not sure if you use CND, if not invest- its amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

That's great, just bought a hard gel to try under gel polish. Will def try brisk lite in future...heard good things about it!! Xx

Bio sculpture has a range of gels to suit all nail types, plus colour gels. Although you would need to train, unless you already have a gel qualification then you can do a conversion course.

All soak off gels too.

Xx

Latest posts

Back