NCO London Nail Course - has any one heard of this???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasmineRose

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking in to Nail Courses at the moment and have narrowed it down to three that I like the look of...LCN, NSI and NCO London.

I really like the sound of the NCO London but as it's a new product and course I'm not sure if it's the best one to do!!

Please, please can some one who has some knowledge of the industry let me know what they think...all suggestions welcome :):):)

i can only help you with nsi im afraid but i personally think you are better off going with a well known company like nsi as you already know they have a good reputation.i only say this as im sure you you have probably saved up to do a course and therefore couldnt pay twice which could happen with a company you dont know anything about.nsi are a great company and im sure you wouldnt be disapointed.maybe someone else can help you with the other two companies.good luck.

Thanks for the feedback ladies...much appreciated!!

x

Nearly right !!

We were Distributors of Professionails/Pronails and were called Pronails Ltd

After being in the nail industry for 7 years (Training & product Distribution) we have evolved and had our own brand developed. We also have a new company called NCO London Ltd

Our Educator team has remained loyal and will continue training for our new company with our new product range.
You can therefore be assured of a very high standard of training and of course high quality products.
As there is no 'middle man' anymore, we can also now supply our products at much more competetive prices.

I hope this makes things a bit clearer.

regards
Gina

Thanks Gina, that does make it a lot clearer:) Would you be able to let me know where I can get some more information about NCO London, as I am really interested in doing the course that starts in July but would like to know a bit more about the company.

Thanks in advance

I have looked at a course in Spalding at Not Just Nails. The course is called NCO London Nail Extensions for Beginners.

I have been on the website previously but have not found any information on the background of the company. Just wanted to find things out like how well recognised the course is in the industry and how established the company is. Just really want to have all the facts before i make my decision on the course I do. I looked on the website but couldn't see any thing like that, maybe because it's under construction. I'll keep checking this week though.

Thanks

Not Just Nails is an approved Training Academy of ours.

They are a successful salon with a dedicated Training Centre which has just been refurbished to a very high standard.

The head trainer Michelle has been in the nail industry for around 7 years.

We also own a company called Pronails Ltd and have recently switched all our products and the company name to NCO London Ltd

You can ask probably anyone here about our reputation within the industry.

If you have any further questions, you can either call us or speak to Michelle at Not Just Nails.

There is a message board on our website too, where you can ask questions.. etc

Gina

Hi Gina,

i am looking into doing the beginners course with Alison in Mansfield. i just wondered what qualification i would get at the end of the course? thanks

Latest posts

Back