Nearly qualified, where do I go next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacient

Reaction score
Hi.

Ive been doing manicure with artificial nails (tip & overlay) at an evening class and im just about qualified. Ive loved it so im goin back next somester to do the full Nail Tech course...
Im really wanting to get out and start working in the industry but i suppose my question is am i employable, as my skills are only limited to tip and overlay just now.

Any advice would help thanks xx

Hi.

Ive been doing manicure with artificial nails (tip & overlay) at an evening class and im just about qualified. Ive loved it so im goin back next somester to do the full Nail Tech course...
Im really wanting to get out and start working in the industry but i suppose my question is am i employable, as my skills are only limited to tip and overlay just now.

Any advice would help thanks xx

Hi I'm looking at going into nails, Can I ask what course you did please. And info about it, eg price, time length etc
Many thanks

Hi I'm looking at going into nails, Can I ask what course you did please. And info about it, eg price, time length etc
Many thanks

Hi. I attended my local college.. i did look at the online ones but i preferred the hands on turoring from the lecturer. I attend one evening a week for 3 hours..
We did manicure from sept to jan then tip and overlay since january.
The full nail tech course is at the same college.. but 18 hours a week instead. Hence the reason why i want to start working as well. I work as an insurance broker and i doubt my current employers would support a reduction in my hours coz the education isnt related in any way to my current job xx

Latest posts

Back