Nectar points!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Waterliy

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Has anyone had any experience with nectar points.

I`ve just registered myself as a business you can spend them with and within a week i have had three poeple ring to spend!!!

Just wondered if this is a worth while cousrse of action.

I`m hoping that this will get new clients to salon and increase retail sales!!!
What do you lot think??? xxx :rolleyes:

I have had a nectar card for about 10 yrs but never knew that could be done
COOL

I`m really hoping that this will be a boost to business You contact nectar to register as a business and tell what treatments you are willing to offer for nectar customers i know you are doing free treatments but you can restrict this to days that are quieter for you and hopefully they come back as a paying customer and buy some stuff off you as well!!!!

Sounds good in theory but wondered if any one had been doing it already and how it went!!!??? xxxx

Didn't know you could do this but it's good to know.

Thanks for the info

How are you going to get paid then?
Do nectar reimburse you?
I can't see the advantage really - sounds like you will be working for nothing.
This wouldn't be something I'd do, people are so canny. I can see that you could have probs, 'well you took the nectar card last time, why not today?' etc..... Then you've got to explain about what days they're valid and so on.
Do yo have to have a hand held terminal to deduct the points from their card?
I used to work in Debenhams and 'in the old days' we issued paper vouchers, but now the tills deduct the points direct from the card.

Personally I think its probs more trouble than its worth, leave it to the 'big boys'. (argos etc, who can afford 'loss leaders')

is this were you give free treatments to any one who rings up??

I have a nectar card and i didn't know about this either

i would like to know a bit more about it

just thought I'd bump this up a bit as I have been on the nectar business site but am still clueless!

Latest posts

Back