Need a Bournemouth/Poole Nail Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanBird

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Anyone in East Dorset able to do my nails before 19th December?

I normally have a nice set of natural nails, but just in time for Christmas parties 3 of them have broken off too short to look good.

Would anyone like to do me (maybe?) a mix of NNO and extensions?
- whatever would work and look consistent, any system.

I'd prefer a really natural look, that would look OK if I left the polish off; (on the other hand you might persuade me to have a subtly coloured product).

I'd be hoping to maintain them only for a couple of infills at the most - but I might well be back again because I often find myself with one short natural nail and something to look nice for.

PM me if so,

Thanks

Clare
[not a nail geek :) ]

hi clare

send a private message (pm) to vicky shes in bournemouth

kx

Hi ladies

Anyone in East Dorset able to do my nails before 19th December?

I normally have a nice set of natural nails, but just in time for Christmas parties 3 of them have broken off too short to look good.

Would anyone like to do me (maybe?) a mix of NNO and extensions?
- whatever would work and look consistent, any system.

I'd prefer a really natural look, that would look OK if I left the polish off; (on the other hand you might persuade me to have a subtly coloured product).

I'd be hoping to maintain them only for a couple of infills at the most - but I might well be back again because I often find myself with one short natural nail and something to look nice for.

PM me if so,

Thanks

Clare
[not a nail geek :) ]

A-ha...

THANK YOU!

Clare

Latest posts

Back