Need a business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hello, trained in sienna x now I need a name to go along side my nails..

Leane's Nails
Any ideas? I'm seriously struggling and need to get some business cards done asap for in the salon I work at.

Tia x

Hi,

I'm in the exact same boat. I'm completely new to the industry and qualified as a beauty therapist a couple of years ago. I'm planning on renting a room on a self employed basis but I need a name to start promoting myself and am really struggling.

I've also just noticed you are from tamworth, so am I

Good luck with finding a name x

Hello, trained in sienna x now I need a name to go along side my nails..

Leane's Nails
Any ideas? I'm seriously struggling and need to get some business cards done asap for in the salon I work at.

Tia x

Your user name "Leane Jayne" I think "Leane Jayne Nails" has a nice ring to it. ;)

My business is Charlene Evason Make-up Artist & Beauty. It has worked well for me working under my name being self-employed.

Just also wanted to mention, I am in Tamworth too! Good luck with your new business.

I usually help friends and collegues in finding a name for their business, as I enjoy the process and I'm quite inventive.
Since I know them and their taste, among several options I manage to guess a good one that they like and end up using :) All this babbling just to say that is kind of difficult to find something suitable for a person you don't know but if you want I can try give you a few hints that maybe can set your mind on a decision (if you haven't find a solution already!).

Do you like acronyms or do you rather prefer an original name that has nothing to do with your real one?

Is there a word, a concept that belongs to you, that you like a lot or something like that? (like for example... "Chroma Nails", chroma refers to the meaning of "purity of colours" might be nice for a nail artist).

Or maybe something that doesn't leave room for misunderstanding like "Leane's Nails and Tan Services", LN&Ts for short would make an interesting logo with a nice font).

These are just two silly examples, very generic but if you would like to "drop me a bone here" I could come up with something a bit more sopisticated :) I just like to help.

I usually help friends and collegues in finding a name for their business, as I enjoy the process and I'm quite inventive.
Since I know them and their taste, among several options I manage to guess a good one that they like and end up using :) All this babbling just to say that is kind of difficult to find something suitable for a person you don't know but if you want I can try give you a few hints that maybe can set your mind on a decision (if you haven't find a solution already!).

Do you like acronyms or do you rather prefer an original name that has nothing to do with your real one?

Is there a word, a concept that belongs to you, that you like a lot or something like that? (like for example... "Chroma Nails", chroma refers to the meaning of "purity of colours" might be nice for a nail artist).

Or maybe something that doesn't leave room for misunderstanding like "Leane's Nails and Tan Services", LN&Ts for short would make an interesting logo with a nice font).

These are just two silly examples, very generic but if you would like to "drop me a bone here" I could come up with something a bit more sopisticated :) I just like to help.

I love LN&Ts!!!! Thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back