Need advice on gel extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracylou81

Reaction score
I went on a gel and acrylic cource 4 years ago I didn't get on with acrylics so I stopped doing it now I'm doing gelish on natural nails but I keep trying people away who want extensions so I want to get back into it I want to do gels instead of acrylics any advice would be fantastic I know a refresher cource would probley be the best thing to do just want to know the best tips of keep gel nails on and what is the best product to use any help would be great thanks :)

if you already use gelish I'd stick with them actually, they do hard gel for gel extensions, so call up harmony and talk to them about a conversion course, cos then you already have most of your kit too because you use their gel polish. I use their hard gel and love it so I hope this helps.

I used to have trouble with gel cracking (salon systems - cheap and pants!) but then trained with gelish. Now use their hard gel and it is AMAZING! The only negative point is that its buff off not soak off but if i'm honest after i've infilled twice peoples nails are long enough to then have an overlay & gelish on top so never had to buff completely off :)

Great sounds good thanks a lot ladies

If you don't want to buff (and who does? Lol) then try. Hard gel that is both a soak off hard gel and requires no natural nail buffing. CND Brisa Lite

Harmony also have structure gel which soaks off :) x

I use gelish structure gel for extensions and love it :) it soaks off easy too.

Laura xx

Latest posts

Back