Need Advice On Pubic Hair Dying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonnyd

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm working on a documentary about attitudes towards body image. Trying to find any professionals who can help with further information on the subject of pubic hair dying! For example where it's carried out, how common this is. Any information would be hugely appreciated!!
If you can help please call Mel on 0207 502 5811 or email [email protected]
MANY THANKS!

Trying to find any professionals who can help with further information on the subject of pubic hair dying!

For example where it's carried out

Sorry Jonny but I couldn't resist... :lol:

I hope you receive the information you need from those members who offer that treatment.

I first read this and took the obvious stance LOL but rather than jumping in with both feet, I read other posts by Jonnyd.

Ruth posted this. I thought I would add it here to save any negative responses LOL.

Right guys I think if I add a little bit more info:

It's for channel 5 and Jonnyd is from North One Tv. It's all about body image and celebrating various women's issues. The whole ethos of the show is very positive and showing people that they're not the only one's out there.
He is dealing with a show all about women and hair! The show is factual so hopefully lots of information/tips/history going out there.

His show has 7 contributors - 5 'real women' .
If you want more information have a chat with Jonnyd via PM or email him.

If you can help at all, he would sure appreciate some!

Thats all I can tell ya xxx

Sorry Jonny but I couldn't resist... :lol:

I hope you receive the information you need from those members who offer that treatment.

I think i know above the knees but below the tummy button

Great advice!! LOL You can purchase kits to get the job done. It's available in 4 colors - black, brown, blonde and PINK! How natural is the last option!!! LOL What next??????:confused::confused::eek::eek:

There's a beautiful blonde called sally
A stripper from ticklewood valley
the men would all look and then they would laugh
as her collars and cuffs didn't tally :hug:

Most ladies too I guess like collars and cuffs to match,:green:

what are you lot like?????????? :smack:

I went back to look at the threads and what was below this one...' picking the right brush' but I read it differently... I nearly choked on my shredded wheat...

Is there really people who are so image concious they have this done? Don't get me wrong I like to look nice but I think thats going a bit far.

Is there really people who are so image concious they have this done? Don't get me wrong I like to look nice but I think thats going a bit far.
I don't think that it's so much about body image..................it's more about titilation (Ooh matron!).

Ah titillation, I don't do that anymore that'll be why I aren't up to speed with the techniques:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back