Need advise on offering sunbeds in salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellposer

Reaction score
Do any of you geeks have sunbeds in your salons or have atanning salon if so are they profitable.Is it best to purchase or lease/buy I have space & am considering poss 2 stand up 1lie down any help gratefuuly received.Thanks in advance:rolleyes:

Hi!

I have my own salon and offer spray tanning....In my opinion, people these days are too affraid of sunbeds as they may lead to skin cancer in the future, and prefer the safer alternative.

Where Im from, sunbeds are not very popular anymore....people are crazy for spray tanning!

If you really want a sunbed, go for it, but I recommend doing a course on spray tans instead! Product doesnt cost as much, and you would make more money with spray tanning!

hth x x

That might be so in Australia but over here i'm afraid sunbeds are still very popular. I don't have a sunbed but i do offer spray tanning. Have a few salons by me that have sunbeds and they are very popular and i have toyed with the idea of having a sunbed. Can't quite bring myself to do it though!!

Latest posts

Back