Need Air Brush Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdhead3820

Reaction score
Hello fellow professionals. I have been doing nails for 15 years and do a lot of hand painted nail art. I just bought an air brush and don't have a clue how do use it. I don't even have my own compressor to go with it yet. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of supplies and how to use this duel action gun!?!?

Medea is the company that I use for supplies and tech support.

I've had mine for about 3 months, and honestly, I rarely ever use it except for french tips on natural nails.

Thanks Bhiffy and Saucygirl for the information. Now I just need time to get going!

There is also a book written by Elisabeth Anthony (in my opinion one of the finest air brush artists in the world for nails) which would be very useful to own. It is called "Airbrushing for Nails" is available from amazon.com and it includes dual action airbrush info and everything you need to know. They have several half price books in stock at $24.00 and the cost of a new one is $48.00.

Elisabeth is a Master of her art. She taught me in fact! I do not know if she still runs classes but if she does then get to one .. you will be inspired AND best of all she will teach you how to make money with the AB. Most people do not make money at it but with her business ideas you will.

However as I always say, the most smart and sensible thing you could do is to take a class.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back