Need help! Beauty courses in Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayde92

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

I am looking to do a beauty therapy course, would have to be an evening/weekend course in the Manchester area?

I have been researching on the internet and read some bad reviews about some I just wondered If anyone could recommend any??

Thanks

If it's a nvq course you are looking for try the Manchester college and also Salford city college if it's short courses in specific areas have a look at beautytrix www.beautytrix.me

I would go to college if I could but they ask you are working in a salon first?

will have a look on the beautytrix website now? did you train with them?

thankyou :) x

It shouldn't matter if you are working in a salon. It's been a long time since i did my nvq 2 and 3 but I wasn't working in a salon at the time. Try also bury college. These are the ones I know of I'm sure there's many more. I originally trained with Beautytrix after my nvqs in the treatments I wanted to offer I am now the north west educator for them x

Last edited:
I can vouch for Kelly above, she is a fabulous trainer and very friendly and helpful. She will look after you if you decide to go that route x

I can vouch for Kelly above, she is a fabulous trainer and very friendly and helpful. She will look after you if you decide to go that route x

Thank you, and yes my name is kelly I'm not completely bonkers just yet! X

Latest posts

Back