Need help choosing a skincare range!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Helloo :)

Im opening a new business in a few weeks and am looking for a skin care range, the problem is i only have about £300 to spend and would like one that i can afford and very good (which will make my clients want to come back)

Please could someone recommend me a really good skin care range for around this price?

Thankk youu

Im opening a new business in a few weeks and am looking for a skin care range, the problem is i only have about £300 to spend and would like one that i can afford and very good (which will make my clients want to come back)

Please could someone recommend me a really good skin care range for around this price?

Thankk youu

Have a look at Pure Fiji babe, very exotic and gorgeous smells... start up is £250

Thank you for replying, i think ill have a look at them :D x

Thankk youu
Rachel,
Following on from loads of feedback and recommendations on here from other geeks I have recently started using some of the Eve Taylor skincare range - its an aromatherapy based range and its really good and very affordable.. It might be worth taking a look at it..

Good luck
Jack

I work from home so only a very small salon and didnt want to spend too much either as not long started up by myself, I went with Eve Taylor, the products are lovely and very reasonably priced, all my clients are loving them and the customer service has been fantastic, worth a look x

Spa Find is excellent, and used in Kalmora Spas, well within your price range

Hello :) I have just started a business to as a mobile therapist and i was looking for a skin care brand. Everyone on here recommends Eve Taylor, BUT when i got the samples from them i was not as impressed as i thought i would be. People said they smelt great but personally i don't think they do.

I went for Essentially Yours 'Natural Elements' Range! email them and ask for samples, they come really quickly and they products feel and smell great on the skin. Could not recommend them more! x

Thank you,, ill have a look at the products and request some samples :) xx

I use kaeso, all natural great smelling products xx

Not sure but if they do please let me know cos i want some lol xx

Monu from Susan Molyneux i find are great value for money, clients love them and you can see the results and offer well priced start up or you can tailormake your own package. Customer service is great too. Go online and request some samples. xx

Hi - we use ecologie - its really new and all based on aromatherapy products - there isnt a minimum order and the packaging looks really professional, my clients love it and am selling loads. the company are really helpfull and theres training available too. check out Ecologie - Home

Hi - we use ecologie - its really new and all based on aromatherapy products - there isnt a minimum order and the packaging looks really professional, my clients love it and am selling loads. the company are really helpfull and theres training available too. check out Ecologie - Home

Thanks for your reply, i have requested some samples of them :)

xx

If you would like to try a great, affordable American brand, try Dr. Jeff. It's a little "old school" but it works fabulously for all my clients! Most of the products are fragrance-free (which men love) and are incredibly economical. I'm not sure what shipping would be to the UK, but it may be worth it to find out here ----> Dr. Jeff - professional skin care products and supplies Best of luck!

Thanks for your reply, i have requested some samples of them :)

xx

hi i followed the link and on their website it says that the products are no longer avaiable???

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Thankk youu

thanks for the thread i am looking for a different brand and on a budget. i have gone to some if the suggestions and emailed them.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

I'm in the same position and even after trying samples from Eve Taylor, Essentially Yours and Monu I STILL can't decide so I'm going to professional beauty at Excel, London to try all them out hopefully, and have a real good look at the products. . Don't fancy Monu though as the lady down the street has it in her salon! Lol.

I have tried a gorgeous range fom Cognito Spa, its a Cocoa Rose Facial line .
It has great ingrediants and is natural, and not full of parabens.
Pm me for details :)

Latest posts

Back