Need Help, in next half hour PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys this is a real quick one as school run in ten, and then at ten this morning on wards have three peds and three sets of popits amongs t other things. The problem is i have re verted back to free hand because have hit so many obstacles with the popits but want to use them as the finish when they work and the time they take is half.
I have been getting bubbles at epinichiom and a ridge round edge, when i have placed more product in the form it two thick at free edge to cut off excess, So am i puttin one large ball at eponichiom, letting it rest and run down or fillin whole popit, help please urgently:cry:

OK

1. Have you cut the 'lip' off around the cuticle edge - as this stops you having the ridge?
2. I put a ball into the middle of zone 2, allow it to settle, and gently just pull it to the sidewalls and brush it up towards the cuticle end, placing another small ball in if needed, then I add another ball towards zone 2 , allow to settle and gently brush it towards the free edge.

I have had much better results placing my bead into zone 2 1st and using a brush at a flattish angle sweep the product towards zone 3.

When placing the popit, butt up to the eponychium and smoothly bring it down be sure to put pressure along the length and hold it in place. I have had thick zone 1's before, but I'm getting better. I did this way and it helped me alot.
You don't need as much product in as you think. That's how I do it anyway.
I'm no expert, but brushing the product up to zone 1 and down to zone 3 works for me. Remember to allow it to settle and don't pat it.

Hope that's of some help hun
Good luck
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey jenny, I find that one small and one medium ball (dependin on size of nail) usually works prettywell. Dont place the ball too close to the end of poppit or u will have product all over the skin. If it happens just wipe all excess monomer out of ur brush and carefully wipe any product off theskin. I place the medium ball about a third up the poppit and feather it down towards the base and then place a small bead above where the first bead is and let it settle then feather it up so it close to where the free edge ends. Remember the product will spread itself out when u place it on the nail.Try to place the poppit as close to the eponychium as possible to avoid gettin a ridge. HTH:)

hi Bev
I have been having much the same probblems as jenny has with the popits. I will give your way a try. If all else fails I have already booked a one to one with creative to hopfully iron out my problems. x

good luck Jenny thank god you didnt bin them x

Thank u thank u thank u, wish me lookin, settin off now as mobile all day, will let u no how i goxxxxxxxx:hug:

I am shattered , but did three great sets of poits yeah, solution do not pay attention to what your doin and only put product in zone 2 do not pat at all hay presto perfect set of nails , skips of for a well earned drink, uh and my new web desighned by ruth on here got me my first new client off the web, good day all round xxxxx:):):):)

Well done doll im glad to here you sorted your popit problem, now you need to give me a few tips to sort mine out.. pm me please lol x

Pleased it went well for you today - I did think about ya!:hug:

Glad yur feeling happier bout your popits, Ive still gotta keep practicing,but just too busy at d mo.:)

Latest posts

Back