Need help with choosing replacement uv bulbs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantie

Reaction score
Hi, I am training atm in do gel nails with Ezflow, and I have to practice 5 sets.
So I bought a 36w lamp off fleabay, new that someone didnt want anymore, (not one from abroad!) but unsure of the make.

Unfortunatly one of the bulbs was loose and smashed on the floor, after I had used it a few times my mistake. The rest of the bulbs work fine.

I need to replace the bulb, or get a brand new set. But as I am unsure of the make, I don know what to buy.
It was a while ago I bought the lamp so I cant ask who I bought it from.

Also I am unaware of what watt bulbs to buy, I looked at Ezflows website, and even though their lamps are 36w, the replacement bulbs are 9w for master it lamp.
So I am now confused. Any ideas would be great?

There will be four bulbs in the lamp, each 9w (4x9w=36w).

It's recommended that you change all the bulbs together, so that you get an even cure. If you take one out, it should have written on the bulb what it is. I'm just not sure where you would get a replacement bulb, Maplins perhaps??

That makes sense :)
I had a look at the bulbs, which tell me the watt and length.

Would any make bulb fit in the lamp? eg could I use ezflows, or like you said in maplins?

Latest posts

Back