Need pre pig advice, heavily bleached hi lights to base 5

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi everyone did a search but I couldnt find what I was looking for, I have a client who has bleached hi lights to give the impression of all over blonde. Now she wasts to go brown for the first time, and I am out of semis to pre pig, I use loreal, anyway I have a bottle of affinage quick pig, which is a pre pigging spray, has anyone used this product before. I was just wondering because if they have id like to know what you think of it x

I haven't used it ... But if it was down to me I would go and get the product I was most sure of, I usually use loreal dia color to pre pig. Sorry I can't be of any real help :( x

Hello,
yes I have used this product with success. You will need a the affinage copper prepig and you will need 3/4 base 5 and 1/4 of 5.3 to achieve the coverage.
Good luck

Thanks guys!! xxx

hello
i have just done this to my own hair, heavily bleached to pretty much all blonde
buy a wella colour touch 5/73 or 5/37 either will work, no pre pig needed so easy wash hair towel dry and slap it on for 20 mins
gorgeous colour fab results so shiney
everyone comments on it, and 4 weeks only just started to look faded on ends so time for refresh
make sure you use 4% with it the colour touch developer otherwise it will come out black.

good luck
candice xx

sorry just seen how old this is ignore me lol but its a good one to know for future as saves loads of time hassle and clients money xx

does eveyone pre pig ? I didnt think it was so needed anymore, koleston , colour touch ( as mentioned by candis ) and most other pro brands seem to have sorted alot of their colours so that you dont need to pre pig ?

Latest posts

Back