Need some Catchphrases!!!! Thinking caps on please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
Ok, my mind is blank!!!!

You may notice that I have changed my avatar to my new business name......The Beauty Zoo!!!!! (Thanks Carl!!!!:hug: )

I need some help from you guys with some quirky marketing lines for advertising. We have sat here tonight and the best we could come up with was 'There's a beauty inside every beast!!!' ....... yeah, rubbish I know!!!LOL!!!

We were also trying different things like:-

Monkey Massage :eek:
Parrot Pedicure!!! :rolleyes:

I know these are terrible and I just want to do something that's a bit of fun for flyers etc when I do the next lot. I have just put the basics, ie Opening Date, Nails, Beauty and Spray Tanning on the initial ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :hug: xxx

Wow Nicki your logo is faberooney - did Rachel do it?

Well all I could think of is - there's a swan in every ugly duckling, flamingo French fancy, take a walk on the wild side, let us tame your unkempt nails, treats for the trotters .... erm that's it!!!!

Personally I think you will find it very hard to come up with suitable animals for each treatment, but great to see that you are at the stage of getting your service menu together.

Thanks Sass :hug:

Yes Rachel (EllaX) did the logo.....cool isn't it??? You should see the sign for the outside of the shop, well you will after Tuesday when it is put up for Wednesdays opening!!!! I will post pics, promise!!!

I have put the price list together already but I want to make it with a more memorable service menu....Rach said there is alot I can do with a play on words. ATM I am on overload.:eek: and cannot seem to think of anything original.

I like your ideas and I agree I cannot use animals for things....it was just something we were throwing around last night.

I have searched lots of previous posts but although there is loads on marketing there doesn't seem to be much on catchphrases!

All help appreciated!!! xxx

tame the talons, soothe the savage beast, make silk purses from sows ears, beast to beauty, unleash your wild side, wild to mild, puuuuuurfect paws, a salon safari, your endangered species.
Just a few words, etc, to get the brain going.
Many things go in and out of style, but nothing comes back in fashion as often as animal print.

Well come on geeks, we've got a stressed geek in need of some inspiration here. So get your thinking caps on ... let your imagination go WILD!!!

Nikki maybe you could help by letting everyone know what treatments you are offering.

How about for male and female treatments - Tarzan and Jane, or is that being a bit twee and naff?

Thanks you two!!! Both of you have made me laugh with your ideas which is what I wanted!!!!

Yes I should have put what I am offering....:rolleyes:

Nails enhancements (obviously!!!)
Manicure
Pedicure
Spray Tan
Facials
Massage
Waxing (everything!!:eek: be careful!!!)

I think that is all as I am not doing the electrical stuff yet.

Just thought...I may offer tooth gems in the future....well, this is cornwall and they are probably just coming into the county!!!LOL!!!!

Yes, you are right Sass....one very STRESSED geek here!!!!:grr: :grr:

I have been racking my brains for you hun,but tbh i am usless at things like this but i will give it a go for you.

Golden eagle sray tan.

Bald eagle waxing :lol: just kidding x

Sorry hun,will keep thinking x

Bald eagle waxing :lol: just kidding x

I love it! Well isn't there an expression, as bald as a badger's bum, so you could have badger's bum Brazilian. :green:

well for your pedis you could have "fruits of the sea" for the SpaPedi, and then if you do Raw earth you could make it more tribal like Dreams of the Masai.

Ok, my mind is blank!!!!

You may notice that I have changed my avatar to my new business name......The Beauty Zoo!!!!! (Thanks Carl!!!!:hug: )

I need some help from you guys with some quirky marketing lines for advertising. We have sat here tonight and the best we could come up with was 'There's a beauty inside every beast!!!' ....... yeah, rubbish I know!!!LOL!!!

We were also trying different things like:-

Monkey Massage :eek:
Parrot Pedicure!!! :rolleyes:

I know these are terrible and I just want to do something that's a bit of fun for flyers etc when I do the next lot. I have just put the basics, ie Opening Date, Nails, Beauty and Spray Tanning on the initial ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :hug: xxx
Rather than having your treatments names based on animals why not have your treatment rooms and reception based around the name BEAUTY ZOO?

You could do something really different and use some snazzy materials.It would be good to have something different.HTH

Many things go in and out of style, but nothing comes back in fashion as often as animal print.
Oh how true that is Carl.....you've seen my mother then???!!!! :lol: :lol:
why not have your treatment rooms and reception based around the name BEAUTY ZOO?

You could do something really different and use some snazzy materials.It would be good to have something different.HTH

Yes BABSann that's a good idea, thanks!

Oh Geeks please help!!!! Someone must have some more ideas. Carl and Sassy have come out with some good ones but I need more....PLEASE!!!!!!! xxx

Latest posts

Back