Need some serious inspiration!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte123

Reaction score
Ok so this is my hair now ..... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407348978.057365.jpg
(Sorry only reacent pic iv got taken yday)
I need some serious help I'm so bored of it but no idea what to do or what will suit me now :/
Total style change block!!!

Any suggestions would be amazeballs! ;) xx

What about a nice long bob?maybe middle parting and slightly kick the longer swept fringe back( all middle )like this pic xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407361675.769050.jpg

Your that pretty I think you would suit anything, b**tch lol xx

Serious note I also think a nice bob would suit you and also add some lowlights xx

Long bob definitely

Definitely something similar to this (and the colour too)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407368457.341821.jpg

Oooo I love those suggestions! Thanks guys.
It just means being brave enough to take the chop lol. It's to my bra strap now at the back! But If I'm Honast iv wanted that kinda cut for a while but not been sure if itl suit me! thanks guys xx

Like jess wrights new bob!
I'm more thinking peachy tones x

Ok so looks like all u pros are going with a long bob- bit more of a brown ombré effect?

Eekk! Xx

Ahh your hair is beautiful when you chop it off can I stick it on mine?! :D lol x

Ahh your hair is beautiful when you chop it off can I stick it on mine?! :D lol x

lol welshie! Iv just gotta get the guts to do it now lol. iv always had fairly long hair :/ I just really fancy a change.
😁 xx

lol welshie! Iv just gotta get the guts to do it now lol. iv always had fairly long hair :/ I just really fancy a change.
😁 xx

I had mine really long for years and I loved it when I chopped it all off. It's at that inbetweeney stage now (very technical term!) so it's a bit annoying at the moment x

I had mine really long for years and I loved it when I chopped it all off. It's at that inbetweeney stage now (very technical term!) so it's a bit annoying at the moment x

Oh yes the dreaded inbetween stage!.... This is the length I have to fight my clients who want to have long hair with to persevere with it and not chop it all off again! Xx

Is this your new hair in profile pic??love it if so x

I love that term as that is where my hair is atm ... Haha I love long bobs! Go for
It!

Latest posts

Back