Need to get it all off my chest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
I feel so down today, its depressing :-( thought I will come along here as no one will understand.

Had two appointments booked in (over 100 euro worth) - one cancelled and one didn't show. As I work part time, these apps had made me fully booked for the day which means I've made no money :( could have gone shopping instead. And both clients are regulars! Which makes it more annoying.

Stayed around and had a walk in, the lady came in complaining about the other lash tech and asked me to fix the mess she had had done. She was lovely, but I got this vibe off her, especially when she started going on about taking the matters further with the other tech :( and also was trying so hard to bargain the price down.
I gave in and agreed to have a look - the lashes were a mess and I could not do anything (first time ever). The only way I could fix the situation was by removing and reapplying, which she didn't want to do as was only willing to pay 15 euro (my lashes are 55 lol)

I had to send her away...

Oooh glad this day is over, but this makes me wonder what will things be like once January comes... I keep planning to do beauty full time, but this just seems fading away into more & more distant future. I'm beginning to feel exhausted from everything - a full time job that I hate, two salons that I love and another part time job in the beauty industry plus barely any time off seem to be taking their toll :(
ave6emuz.jpg
a8adagys.jpg
davy4yte.jpg

Have I missed something? I don't think these were possible to fix without having to remove...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

To moderators - I did not put pics up to slander anyone. I've no idea who did these, it is just for my own peace of mind that I put them up . Feel free to remove pics if this is against site rules!

dont worry too much i know its easy for me to say , maybe keep in mind new year new start thats what i say , dont get down about it chin up Xx:biggrin:

Don't let it get to you, its not your work so not your problem, and just because she payed someone else full price for them is no excuse for you to fix cheaper. It's like someone using a home colour then asking me to put it right but for less than my normal price, the truth is, they should have vetted the person first for quality xoxo

Thank you guys xxx

Latest posts

Back