need to know the reason bout direction of waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallybeb

Reaction score
i really need help, im curious why we should put wax on the same direction where hair growth? and wipe it off to opposite of the hair growth?
isn't that against the root? what is the effect if we applying it aainst the rules? i have tried the opppsite way, put it against the hair growth and take it off the opposite (same direction of hair growth) it works..but is there any side effect:?: thanks

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I would assume that if you applied it 'against the rules' yes it may remove the hairs but the regrowth will not be in the original direction. Also, it may not remove the actual hair follicle and result in stubble hair showing through quite soon.

There are occasions when you can remove in 'the wrong' direction but you would need to be experienced enough to know when to use it.

For the most part, if you pull hair off in the 'wrong direction' you'll just break it instead of pulling it out from the root. And more importantly, it kills the client as it's very painful xxx

Latest posts

Back