Need to tweak colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
Hi , my client is base 5/6 die hard blonde always comes up gold(which is nice on her skin). Usually do h/l 12/0 , bleach , and 7.3 . a few goes ago , i noticed the 7.3 was coming up slightly flat and not so nice on ends, so i made the move to making the third low-light 1/4 7.3 and a 1/4 7.7 ( wella brunette)but she feels its orangy!(its not its loverly) i cant let it go back flat ( you know that matt colour) so i need to get something in between ,
either 1- get the scales out and do 5ml 7.7 and 10 ml 7.3
2 - 7.7 and 7.0 equal measure

Any ideas? , its a fine line as her hair is porous due to colouring and straightening.

why not jus use the 7.3 and add a spot of the corresponding mix tone in to big up the 3. . . 3 in wella is gold right? so stick in a golden mix tone to fire it up slightly, an inch shud suffice. . . i like the .7s to but alot of people do feel they are too warm. . . x

7.3 with extra gold? didnt think of that ty

well if it aint gold enough sense wud say add a spot more, it shud prevent any flatness. . . is there a reason the ends are going flat? i mean it isnt a colour that tends to look dull on its own. . . its peculiar indeed x

Latest posts

Back